New Member IWPA !
IWPA is proud to welcome new members all the time and wants to recognize them and welcome them to the family. As we near the completion of the first half of 2020 we want to recognize all of those members who are new this year.
The mission of the IWPA is to educate wedding planners and to promote wedding planning practices of the highest quality to ensure that client expectations are surpassed. To become a member of IWPA, one must have completed the IWPA wedding planner training course or another approved education course and submit an application. Once approved, IWPA requires members to continue their education every year through our meetings and other education opportunities, pay yearly dues, and abide by a code of ethics.
As a committed group of professionals and friends within the industry, the membership of IWPA strives to create a welcoming community where all members feel comfortable sharing and learning from one another, and of course having fun together! There are so many benefits to becoming a member, especially if your business is relatively new.
Glad to welcome and introduce our new Veneto Regional President My Wedding Verona!
- Veronica Amati, Regional President of Rome and Southern Lazio by Veronica Amati Destination Wedding Planner and Designer
- Piedmontese Regional President Christina Peuto of Omniawedding
- The Sardinian regional president Sara Marangoni of theprincessweddingevents
- The Regional President of Tuscany and Viterbo, Gabriella Santarelli from Gabriella’s Italy
- Umbria & Tuscany Regional President Maria Cristina Fiore of italy travel and wedding
- IWPA Chapter President of Puerto Rico Cuca Gesualdo @gesualdocuca
- The Chapter President of the IWPA Switzerland, Alex Wales alexwalesweddings
I.W.P.A. is an italian association of destination wedding and event planners and travel agents that has offices in all 5 continents and was born from the need to create a network of specialists in the sector, that works directly on the territories.
Each area has its own president who selects wedding and events planners and travel agents, who in turn have selected and trusted local suppliers. This chain allows you to expand your work and manage it more easily as in the world of tourism.
The goal is to select and train Destination Wedding Planners Resident, who can act as correspondents to colleagues from all over the world.